The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Industry Discussions / Biotechnology
|Subject: Re: Hemispherix, CFS, and politics||Date: 7/17/2008 11:08 PM|
|Author: Fuma102||Number: 22644 of 25047|
4 out of 8:
1) Impaired memory or concentration
2) Postexertional malaise
3) Unrefreshing sleep
4) Muscle pain
5) Multijoint pain without swelling or redness
6) Headaches of a new type or severity
7) Sore throat that's frequent or recurring
8) Tender cervical or axillary lymph nodes
who does not have days where they do not have the first 6???
CFS is the diagnosis you give the crying upper / uppermiddle class person in the corner that says, "but something is WRONG with me! you dont get it!"
pick any number of SSRIs, call it a day, and hope they dont come back to the office unless they have good insurance.
|Copyright 1996-2017 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|