The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / J.P.'s Bored Board

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ok-thats-more-like-it-this-board-was-looking-a-26831892.aspx

Subject:  Re: My Book List Date:  7/21/2008  9:09 AM
Author:  StealthFisher Number:  25 of 34

OK, that's more like it. This board was looking a lot more like a blog than an "Investment Analysis Club" before this post.

I haven't been buying and selling at all. It's not up to the poster where the Fool catagorizes the board...Since I wanted a board where I could post when and what I'm buying and selling, they put it here. I have to post something here every now and then.

There was a poster who claimed he could turn $45,000 into over $1M in two years just using the Dow stocks. I suggested he open his own board where he could show people exactly which stocks he bought when. So far he hasn't...but he keeps giving advice to posters on what to buy.Hmmmm...

I was in a car accident. I didn't hit my head, but I was told since I never lost conscienceness but can't remember parts of the accident, that was head trauma. I always thought you had to actually have your head come in forceful contact with the windshield to have head trauma...who knew?

I may have posted the whole story before under Warrenlynch...I don't remember which board though...probably QCOM or Single Fools.

J.P.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us