The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retirement

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/but-fedex-did-deliver-a-demo-callaway-9-deg-26868584.aspx

Subject:  Re: Yup Date:  8/2/2008  9:51 AM
Author:  ImAGolfer Number:  209 of 294

but, FedEx did deliver a [demo] Callaway 9 deg FTi driver today

Hope you enjoy it. I bought Steelhead III's (Driver, 3 wood and 5 wood) from Calloway's Preowned site two or three years ago and have really enjoyed them. I kid you not these things looked like they were brand new. Actually I think they were. Not a scratch on them. They were packaged in that plastic stuff they place on new clubs (although that can be done on used clubs as well). The only thing I didn't plan on was paying Texas sales tax which made the deal a little more costly than I had planned. Apparently they must have an outlet somewhere in Texas. I'm guessing in Austin.

I'm kinda looking at a Callaway X460 from their preowned site but I'm not real sure I would like a large headed driver or not. I will keep the 3 and 5 Steelhead III's as they are in good shape. The driver is really beat up (sky marks etc.)

Anyway enjoy your new driver.

Regards,

ImAGolfer
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us