The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Investing/Strategies / Small Cap Investing
|Subject: Technical_Indicator (TS) Watchlist 11/12/08||Date: 11/12/2008 7:41 AM|
|Author: TechnicalStocks||Number: 60 of 66|
On my small cap watchlist...
1. ZIPI because of .15 bottom support
2. TSLI because of bullish engulfing candle
3. RNNM because the cars are awesome and it had a 3 day uptrend, small profit taking and I think it could go again here - remember volume precedes price
4. GCHK because of it's green initiative
On my large cap watchlist...
1. AAPL because $90 support should be bottom
2. PLT becasue company is buying back 1m shares
3. SBUX not buying yet but watching to see where it settles in, I don't think their coffee run is over yet and should return strong as does the market even though they are downsizing in certain areas
4. DKS possible short opportunity
|Copyright 1996-2015 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|