The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: How to update W-4 to increase allowances? Date:  12/22/2008  10:12 AM
Author:  hockeypop Number:  103122 of 127613

In addition, if you have an understanding HR department you can ask them how many deductions you should use to get to the amount you want taken from your paycheck.

Everyone is interested in you getting to about a $0 refund without paying.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us