The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Incomplete 4506-T Date:  12/22/2008  3:54 PM
Author:  Watty56 Number:  103132 of 127546

I’m also in the middle of a refinance I has had my lender ask for the signed blank form this as well.

After talking to my loan officer I filled in the years 12/31/2006, and 12/31/2007 in the middle of the form which were the years they needed. I left the requested form numbers blanks so they could get what they need. This dosn’t seem much different to me than just giving them then entire return.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us