The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Best Tax software? Date:  1/13/2009  11:34 PM
Author:  ShouldKnowBetter Number:  103638 of 127549

There are two different (actually more) "accountants" that you may want to talk to.

1) A tax specialist
2) A bookkeeper variety

The tax specialist will tell you what type of business formation (LLC, S-Corp, etc) will best suit your situation.

The bookkeeper variety will tell you how to set-up your "books"
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us