The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: K-1 Section 751 statement Date:  2/25/2009  11:55 AM
Author:  drippinfool Number:  104692 of 127549

"In the past there was an option to e-file and send required additional statements on paper, but that option was eliminated this year."

If I e-file with TaxAct and it doesn't generate a Form 5329 (for information only because I don't owe additional tax on my IRA distribution), how do I get that information to the IRS? In the past I have sent hard copies separately. TIA

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us