The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: K-1 Section 751 statement Date:  2/25/2009  11:58 AM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  104693 of 127642

If I e-file with TaxAct and it doesn't generate a Form 5329 (for information only because I don't owe additional tax on my IRA distribution), how do I get that information to the IRS?

Why would you want to? If a 5329 is required it's included in the e-filed information. If it's not required, what do you have against forests?

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us