The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Education, Jobs & Professions / Ask a Mover

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/perhaps-you-are-referring-to-uline-they-have-an-27587776.aspx

Subject:  Re: Moving Boxes? Date:  4/7/2009  10:27 PM
Author:  toberead Number:  56 of 65

Perhaps you are referring to Uline? They have an assortment of boxes available and usually ship them to you once you purchase online.

I ended up ordering from uboxes, which is a similar site that sells boxes online. I realized that I'd ordered from them before on eBay - they also sell stuff like bubble wrap and padded envelopes. Since I'd had a good experience with them before, I thought they'd be a good place to order boxes.

I found some local places that sell boxes, but I ran into a problem with my car - it's too small! It was fine for the small boxes, but it's hard to fit a stack of large boxes into a Toyota Corolla, even when the boxes are flattened out. So ordering boxes online seemed like a better option, although I'll probably pick up a few specialty boxes locally once I've packed the ones I ordered and figure out what else I need.

Karen
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us