The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 529 withdrawals Date:  6/6/2009  4:53 PM
Author:  leoline Number:  106221 of 127613

Thanks. My state did give a tax break on the last 2 years contributions, how would I check out what might be due to them? Would I simply declare it on the next state tax return, and have it included in my income for the year?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us