The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/the-libs-count-every-head-as-an-27733940.aspx

Subject:  Re: End of the Health Care debate Date:  6/8/2009  11:37 PM
Author:  PosFCF Number:  19333 of 59211

the libs count every head as an "American".....

No, I use actual statistics gotten by a non-partisan agency, The Census Bureau, and use their definitions.

.....and you and I know that of the 300,000,000 that at least 10% are illegals....

I have no idea how many illegals there are, but they are not part of the 50 million I refer to. If you want to include them then at least 80 million people in America don't have health insurance, send the 30 million back and you're still left with 50 million that are either citizens or are here legally that have no health insurance.

Yeah, but you conveniently left out about 10 million kids of illegals,...

You are pretty good at pulling numbers out of .....thin air....but even so, it is not my report, it is the Census Bureau's. If you have a beef with the numbers taken by them, take it up with them.

But arguing with me using your made up numbers to refute their collected data is ridiculous. You have little credibility.

And 50 million Americans are still uninsured for health issues.....plus the illegals you seem so enamored of.

Poz
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us