The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Relationships / For The Girls

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/not-really-a-pick-up-line-but-i-did-once-have-a-27894518.aspx

Subject:  Re: I'm looking for a laugh Date:  8/18/2009  2:49 PM
Author:  DBAVelvet74 Number:  7594 of 7630

Not really a pick up line, but I did once have a really gruff old man at Wal-mart who was wearing nothing but a pair of overalls (at least no shirt under them, didn't look any closer) go "mmmmmm mmmmmmm" and then he whistled at me through his tooth.

I also had an older guy (what is it with me and older men?) come up to me at a pool league game (I used to be in the APA), put his arm around my shoulder, and tell me "You can rock my world anytime!"

Last, and certainly not least, I was flying out of O'Hare, and the TSA guy was acting real nervous. Which was making me nervous (what does he know that I don't?) He was taking a lot of time fondling my laptop and running the little fabric square around the edge (this was back when they checked them for explosives) and he wouldn't let me put it back in my backpack once done, he insisted on sliding it back in for me. I'm zipping it up and putting it on my back when finally he manages to say "you're cute" and scurried off to the next person in line.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us