The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Canadian Investing / Canada - RRSP Strat / Taxation


Subject:  Re: Help - A Canuck living in the US Date:  9/1/2009  8:23 AM
Author:  bustedbuttons Number:  1169 of 1193


Thank you for the response.

I do declare my RRSPs to the IRS each year as you say. It is just so frustrating that you cannot get your hands on your money without such huge penalties.

Question : Can I transfer my RRSPs to another institution that has more investment options? If so, which one(s)?

busted buttons
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us