The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/intercst-quoti-guess-you-have-to-stay-at-a-28119057.aspx

Subject:  Re: Question for intercst Date:  11/23/2009  1:18 PM
Author:  telegraph Number:  21774 of 58844

intercst: "I guess you have to stay at a downmarket motel to get the FOX channel."

You're right. Hiltons only have 3 or 5 cable channels, and 2 of them are sports..maybe the weather channel if you are lucky....and maybe CNN(connie news network) and MS-LKD.

If you want the real news, you stay at Days Inn, Super 8, Motel 6, Econolodge, and 20 other mid scale places.

Then again, we need liberal idiots to spend, spend, spend their own money and consume, consume , consume high end goods. Those Gucci bags.....Jimmy Choos shoes.....Rolex watches.....

It's not like the Hilton doesn't carry FNN, it just doesn't carry 90% of the cable channels because they want you to buy the EXPENSIVE movies at super premium prices.

You'd think savvy people would realize that, but most are probably not watching TV , but in the bar drowning their sorrows comssierating about how bad things are under Obama.....or working working working their 12 hour days figuring out more global warming lies and propagands, or similar....

Obama lies over the ocean....
Obama lies over the seas
Obama lies to the nation
Bring back my nation to me.

t.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us