The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Family Life / Infertility/Fertility Issues


Subject:  Looking for a doctor... Date:  3/1/2010  3:38 PM
Author:  DocHathaway Number:  2260 of 2283

I suppose this is probably the best board where less judgement will take place. :-) Where can I find a Sex Therapist? I am not saying I have a physical issue with the plumbing (i.e., no little blue pill required), but might need help in other areas. There really doesn't seem to be any consistency in what "psycologists" and "counselors" consider sex therapy (too many consider the only sex therapy needed is for sex addiction, which is not the issue). Each time I seach on a different engine, I get different results (when I get down to the names/centers, etc), so it is a little frustrating.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us