The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Family Life / Infertility/Fertility Issues

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/thanks-for-the-insight-gsf-its-been-very-28366378.aspx

Subject:  Re: Just a question... Date:  3/12/2010  1:57 PM
Author:  legalwordwarrior Number:  2264 of 2282

Thanks for the insight, GSF. It's been very frustrating for her, and her refusal to talk to our boss has made it frustrating for him. I worry that she'll lose her job due to excessive absences. I don't know what kind of treatment she's currently on, but it seems to be sporadic at best. She gets a phone call and off she goes, sometimes without letting the boss know. Last summer was a nightmare when she lost a baby at 6 weeks. Her then Dr. put her on antidepressents that just made everything worse, then she fired him and found a new Dr. who is in a neighboring town. Her mood seems improved after getting the new Dr., but the excessive absences put quite a bit of pressure on the rest of us. Maybe she'll get on some sort of predictable schedule soon! I just wish she'd hurry up and get pregnant, although given that she's been trying for almost 6 years, I'm not too confident that we'll see that happen very soon. However, one can always hope!

LWW
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us