The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1099-MISC form Date:  6/25/2010  11:55 PM
Author:  Donna405 Number:  110607 of 127626

I would call the company and request they send you a copy of the cancelled check(s) for the purported $2,000 they paid you. If you have a problem, I would contact an attorney to aid you.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us