The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1099-MISC form Date:  6/26/2010  5:57 PM
Author:  4thebird Number:  110610 of 127639

I never received a single dollar from them.
I would ask the company for a copy of the check payment or a receipt that you signed for it. if not then a letter stating that you did not receive the money and the 1099 is an error.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us