The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Products & Services / Full Service Brokers

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-am-not-at-all-familiar-with-bullfinch-so-i-cant-28617949.aspx

Subject:  Re: Thoughts on Fidelity and Bullfinch? Date:  7/6/2010  3:50 PM
Author:  CABob Number:  1093 of 1107

I am not at all familiar with Bullfinch so I can't provide any specific comparisons. Nor have I ever heard the name mentioned on the message boards at the Fool. OTOH Fidelity is often mentioned and many here use their services. From a quick look at the Bullfinch site it appears that it is a completely different kind of firm from Fido so it would be difficult to compare. What are you really looking for? Are you looking for a discount broker or someone that will provide a lot of handholding and recommendations. If they are pushing insurance products I am inclined to think they are probably high cost and would not be suitable for me.
By way of disclosure, I have an account with Scottrade for individual stocks and with Vanguard for mutual funds.
You might try posting on the Discount Brokers board. There is a lot more traffic there and certainly many familiar with Fido.

Bob
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us