The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / First World Problems

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/american-statistics-28648352.aspx

Subject:  American Statistics Date:  7/21/2010  2:11 PM
Author:  Suska1 Number:  18379 of 22770

Goofyhoofy suggested I post this here

Synchronicity. He's excellent with these kinds of statistics, using publicly available databases to find out all sorts of things.

I am an artist, but I think you'll find that it only takes a little bit of patient explanation for me to grasp complicated matters. Economics is very complex and specialized. I need some help to achieve a specific task. This is what I'm looking for at the moment:

Current figures for net worth of individuals in America, including population distribution of said net worth. preferably inflation adjusted dollars, but not necessarily. The goal of which is to produce a very clear economic portrait of America. This is my specialty; information design. The results of which I will be happy to share publicly provided they appear to be a fair assessment.

Now I'm aware that Wikipedia has some accessible numbers and it seems like they may have the makings of such a description, however I am too ignorant to understand how such a thing might be derived or whether or not I'm going to wind up leaning on unreliable numbers.

Thank you for your consideration. If I can achieve this goal I intend to move on to other similar projects; corporate wealth and historical wealth in particular.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us