The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Short-Term Retirement Investing Date:  9/2/2010  11:56 AM
Author:  akck Number:  67447 of 88511

Also, be aware that if you move it into a Roth IRA, you'll have to pay taxes on any untaxed contributions plus earnings on those contributions. A better option might be a rollover into a traditional IRA if this is the case.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us