The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Birds of a Feather / Teens and Their Money

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/looking-back-28812810.aspx

Subject:  Looking Back Date:  10/9/2010  11:17 PM
Author:  awesomestockdude Number:  2649 of 2674

I have been looking back at all my first posts on this board, and it's made me realize how much I've learned over the past three or so years. I look back at all my dozens upon dozens of questions I asked, and realize that pretty much all of my early knowledge about making sense of investing has come from the great advice I was given on this board. As I have branched out of this board to others (Go SA!), the advice still never ceases to stop flowing. That's why TMF is so awesome!

I still have about 3 more years in high school, and I really can't wait to see what else I can learn from the community here in Fooldom. I also come to post here to see if anyone old or new is still around. We haven't had a discussion here in months, and if there are any other teens out there, it would great to revive this board and keep it active. It seemed like the more the board was active the more people came aboard.

Fool on!

Aaron
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us