The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotwhenever-ive-resented-folks-for-what-they-28817476.aspx

Subject:  Re: Is health care a right? Date:  10/12/2010  2:50 PM
Author:  ariechert Number:  533761 of 726221

"Whenever I've resented folks for what they have, it's because I feel less than in some way, that I'm not good enough, or I don't have the brainpower, strength, personality, whatever to accomplish or to have what they have. So if I'm feeling resentful, it's not them really, it's my own stuff I need to work through and either make a choice to do something different or be grateful for what I do have and to stop obsessing about others." - LD
-----------------

It's not like I go around thinking about it all the time. About the only time I think about it is when I'm on this board and ya'll are talking about politics and how you are so worried about poor people getting their hands on some of your money.

Most of the time what I'm thinking about is what am I going to eat, grocery shopping, making love, watching TV, doing dishes, and reading a chapter in whatever book I'm currently wading through.

Right now I'm eating a delicious balogna and american cheese sandwich on multi-grain bread with miracle whip and fancy garden greens. It's amazing how good a balogna and cheese can taste when everything is fresh!

Artie
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us