The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Motley Fool Global Gains / GGM: Intl. Broker Capabilities

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-submit-orders-to-tradeking-who-advised-me-that-28931025.aspx

Subject:  Re: Trading pink sheets Date:  12/2/2010  10:19 PM
Author:  robbglass Number:  195 of 195

I submit orders to TradeKing who advised me that LTOUF trades very lightly ( I could only purchase perhaps 50 shares available that day ) and that they require an additional trading fee of $75 to their standard $4.95 transaction fee.

Having managed my executions proficiently for several years, TK switched its backroom operations to Penson. TK has worked through this transition somewhat awkwardly, but has resumed its previous efficiency.

As I am not fond of paying too much more for a stock than my average for that stock, I've not purchased more LTOUF from TK/Penson and do not know of their current requirements.

I principally buy and hold stocks. Options amount to perhaps 5% of my portfolio's value. However, their returns have generally been surpassed by my equity appreciation. Nonetheless, I look forward to dabbling in options more productively.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us