The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/mongoose1969-i-am-over-80-and-have-had-a-roth-29113812.aspx

Subject:  Re: Roth IRA - ETF or Stocks? Date:  2/18/2011  9:33 AM
Author:  HumbleGenius Number:  68482 of 76418

mongoose1969
I am over 80 and have had a ROTH since they started in 1998. My ROTH has gone up and down. I wish I had the advise that is available to you on this site to the right of these messages on Retirement Investing. For $99 you can subscribe to a not so foolish retirement guide that will show you how to plug your $416.66 monthly ROTH contribution into a set of very high quality main stream and growth stocks portfolio that will by its design grow your automatic monthly (or bi-weekly) ROTH deposits. You will be surprised by how care in eliminating the middleman draw down of Mutual Fund managers and even Brokers and the nature of your periodic deposits and the automatic dividend re-investments together with tax elimination will increase the growth velocity as time goes on. Take a look at some of the examples in the sales pitch. I started some on my children and grand children on ROTH IRAs.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us