The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/as-far-as-advice-about-retiring-early-these-29144404.aspx

Subject:  Re: I'm Confused... Date:  3/3/2011  12:32 AM
Author:  ariechert Number:  30701 of 58844

As far as advice about retiring early, these boards are the best. But you have to ask a question to get advice. Or post an article about finance, etc., and see what people say. I just post whatever I think is interesting and hope someone here does, too. Besides, my brother, ariechert, has been a poster here for at least 10 years and I kinda know what he might be interested in...almost anything but politics I think! - lindytoes

In the early years of the Retire Early CampFIRE board all we did was talk about early retirement and there are a plethora of posts and threads about early retirement but the problem for those of us who have been a member here from the begining we got talked out about retire early topics. Everything that needed to be said had been said. And for those of us who are retired early our strategies have been rehashed several times over.

So my point is if you want to learn about early retirement just read the early posts on the Campfire board. And ignore the nutters. There are certain keywords that if see them it's usually an immediate signal for me to hit the "next" button.

Artie
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us