The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/hey-art-was-just-posting-today-or-was-it-29144423.aspx

Subject:  Re: I'm Confused... Date:  3/3/2011  12:50 AM
Author:  ariechert Number:  30704 of 63009

Hey, Art was just posting today--or was it yesterday--about his early retirement income streams. There's much more to Art than bacon. - alstromeria

You know what else I like? Archery. When I was a kid I was a pretty good shot with a bow and arrow. I had a small fiberglass bow and arrows and I'd walk up and down the railroad track in the old empty field full of tumbleweeds and bushes and rocks and look for stuff to shoot with my bow and arrow. I got pretty good with it.

I also like to fish. I've caught a lot of fish in my life. Lots of bluegill and bass and some ocean fish in Florida and the Keys.

Right now I'm re-reading "Near Death Experiences: A Holographic Explanation by Dr. Oswald Harding, PhD. The first time I read it I found it difficult to understand. It's like he took his PhD dissertation and just slapped a cover on it. I think I'm getting a whole lot more out of it the second time around - but I am still reading it at a slow pace trying to understand all the deeper concepts.

Artie
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us