The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/so-someone-i-forget-who-felt-that-a-newbie-29173303.aspx

Subject:  Re: I'm Confused... Date:  3/15/2011  5:38 PM
Author:  lindytoes Number:  31207 of 58859

so ..... someone (i forget who) felt that a newbie looking at that board for RE info, who was to the left of GlenBeck, would see it as a 'hostile environment' and created this board for 'liberals'

but ... several of the original RE wackos (NTTAWWT!!) felt the need to come here .. god only knows why /what they think they're accomplishing

Yes! I cam over here thinking something with the word liberal in the name might be a congenial environment for me, but half the board is greyed out with people I've p-boxed on other boards.

If there's a genuinely liberal board, please email me - don't say it out loud, the trolls will hear!

TIA
Reader99
-------------------

what???? I only have about 2 people ignored here....don't know how liberal you want...but I think there are a lot of normal people here....maybe more independent to liberal....then again, maybe you have me on ignored and won't see this!
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us