The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Education, Jobs & Professions / College Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/world-events-for-us-by-us--29176716.aspx

Subject:  World events, for us, by us :) Date:  3/17/2011  1:03 AM
Author:  Dramatical Number:  2813 of 2818

So I'm sure you all know how professors are always like "make sure you read up on what's going on in the world, it's very important and interviewers always want to know that you're up on your stuff" or something along those lines? Well, a bunch of guys at Cornell made note of this and made a blog about international affairs, but including stuff about business and such, and it's written by college students for college students. They post stuff every day and it's always pretty short. So if you're sick of trying to skim through the wall street journal and new york times websites every week, desperately trying to keep up with the noteworthy stuff, then check this out (it's non-profit). Oh yea, and I definitely have a conflict of interest because I'm an editor, however these kids can write.

www.diplomacist.org

Cheers,
Paige

P.S. I'm sorry if this is considered a solicitation or something, however I don't think it's a competitor and it's not a business blog. I apologize if it's against the rules, but I can't for the life of me find the forum rules!
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us