The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: The IRS refund is wrong? What's my next step Date:  3/28/2011  3:48 PM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  112864 of 127745

Did you efile via FreeFillableForms, or did you send in paper copies?

I think some of the board experts are assuming you sent in paper copies...

Just guessing, but that's probably because you can't e-file fillable forms.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us