The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/what-was-the-temp-my-guess-at-the-reason-after-29218023.aspx

Subject:  Re: Civil War Date:  4/5/2011  1:56 AM
Author:  salaryguru Number:  32130 of 59775

what was the Temp?

my guess at the reason: after mowing a while, you and the mower were a little bit tired and over-heated ..so your usual pull wasn't strong enough.

No. I had only been mowing about 5 minutes and it was not hot plus there was a nice breeze. I was in the shade of one of my orange trees. I mowed for about two hours and stopped and started the mower 3 or 4 times after that. It only took one pull every time but that once.

But imagine for a minute that you could find a mechanical explanation. For every explanation, there is only another question about the reason for that relationship.

Everything happens for a reason? I say: Prove it.

A small twig has been resting on my patio roof and hanging over the edge just enough for me to see it for several days. Today, it finally fell off the roof and onto the ground. I picked it up and threw it in my green bin. What was the reason that happened today? Whose reason was it?
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us