The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/this-is-enough-i-think-its-not-even-relevant-29222215.aspx

Subject:  Re: Civil War Date:  4/6/2011  5:32 PM
Author:  salaryguru Number:  32265 of 63131

This is enough I think.

It's not even relevant, never mind enough. Art, just because people use the world hologram to describe certain aspects of the physical universe doesn't mean your view of the world and your Goo goo Ga ga phrases are real. Based on what you write here, you really have no clue about the physics of holograms or how that physics is analogous (and more importantly, how it is not) to other aspects of the physics of the universe. Real holograms require film which records light phase and amplitude under controlled exposure situations. You never want to deal with that aspect of holograms. What is the film? How was the light exposure realized and is the result being projected?

Does the holographic universe make you nothing more than a patch of exposed film? Is that the afterlife you are shooting for? I don't see how your focusing on out of context quotes supports your nonsense thesis at all. Nor does it tie in any way to your faith based convictions about an afterlife.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us