The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotdoes-the-holographic-universe-make-you-29222246.aspx

Subject:  Re: Civil War Date:  4/6/2011  5:40 PM
Author:  ariechert Number:  32268 of 59646

"Does the holographic universe make you nothing more than a patch of exposed film? Is that the afterlife you are shooting for? I don't see how your focusing on out of context quotes supports your nonsense thesis at all. Nor does it tie in any way to your faith based convictions about an afterlife." - salaryguru

In Dr. Ken Ring's book Life At Death he devotes a whole chapter to the connection between near death experiences and the holographic universe theory. In Dr. Melvin Morse M.D. book Where God Lives he devotes several pages to the connection between NDEs and the holographic universe theory.

Dr. Oswald Harding, PhD wrote a whole book about the connection between NDE's and the holographic universe called Near Death Experiences: A Holographic Explanation.

And thank you for causing me so much duality and separation. My soul thanks you. <grin!>

Artie
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us