The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: New to Investing at 58 Date:  4/11/2011  10:12 PM
Author:  op456op Number:  68872 of 78166

I assume the MM fund is in a rollover IRA and you did not take possession of the funds directly. I recommend you see a Fee-ONLY financial planner through The Garrett Network. The only fee they get is what they charge you. They get no commission, kick-back or other fees to steer you to high fee funds. They are working for you. They have a stake in making you a successful portfolio and investor.

The Fool has an arrangement with <participating> Garrett advisors for a 10% discount. It will be the best $2-3000 dollars you INVEST out of your funds. Check their site out and see if there is a advisor near you.