The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Charitable Donations Date:  4/19/2011  8:25 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  113224 of 127549

Along with with alternating years for charitible deductions, you might have the option of timing of part of your property tax. Alternating paying 1 1/2 one year and 1/2 the next year.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us