The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Bonds & Fixed Income Investments

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/you-write-please-show-me-where-i-characterized-29253940.aspx

Subject:  Re: EMZ - liquidity now Date:  4/21/2011  7:57 PM
Author:  charliebonds Number:  32719 of 35361

You write: Please show me where I characterized these bonds at any rating.

AJ, Sir.

Are you so forgetful that you don't even remember what you've written? I hereby quote the first sentence which you launched this thread.

There are shares available around 24.66 of this newly issued mortgage bond. It's hard to find an A- rated utility issue like this under par and over 6%. Ex-div is close also for a small bonus...............Xot

Are you now saying that you did not write that sentence? Are you now saying that someone else wrote those words? You pimped those shares as A- , which is the sort of half-truths that securities touts often use.

As for the title you used to launch the thread, EMZ- liquidity now, that is a very sick joke when the prospectus clearly points out that no liquidity can be assured. Are you fronting for the underwriters, trying to stir up interest is this piece-of-trash bond?

Charlie
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us