The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt


Subject:  Re: Bad Credit Date:  5/3/2011  11:30 PM
Author:  mkarlosgreen Number:  301886 of 312133


Your best bet is to dispute the charges. If you have paid the your bill in full, be sure to have documentation showing it (i.e. receipt, bill statement, etc). If you don't have any documentation on hand, call Discovery and have them send something saying you've paid them in full. Next step would be to dispute the charge with all the credit bureaus that reflect your delinquent payment. The credit bureau has 30 days to get an answer for you. If they do not come to conclusion within that 30 day period, they will remove it from your credit report.

Any further question?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us