The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks H / Halozyme Therapeutics

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/1-and-1-ist-two-29481639.aspx

Subject:  1 and 1 ist two Date:  8/16/2011  2:33 AM
Author:  oldsaying Number:  30 of 31

In my view HALO is a platform provider in the Biotech area.
Like in the technology space, that means a lot of applications can use this technic for their products.

HALO deliver what counts those days and in the future, cheap processes for medication on people.

A few days ago, the company report a good quarter with growintg earnings. I viewed the company a long time in my investing "career". This stock is part of the future of delivering medicine to humans.

One famous biotech investor is also buying stocks of the company, who is also a long time investor in this company.

The Company is about to beginning showing good numbers and the big picture about their business.

Halozyme Therapeutics was in a range for years with no deep stock divings and higher highs. I`m excited to see what happens when good reports meet future expectations about products and the market for them.

Excuse my bad english, it`s not my mother tongue. But i think there is notzhing tio excuse about my recommendation.

So, good luck to all that share my point of view about Halozyme Therapeutics.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us