The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Family Life / Parenting Teens and Young Adults


Subject:  Re: Studying abroad - what do they need? Date:  9/27/2011  3:54 PM
Author:  tconi Number:  2089 of 2325

you can pick up an "international" adapter for about $20-25.
That way it will work with everything every where.
like this

Phones are easy - or she could bring her "regular" phone over, get it unlocked if necessary (10-20 euros depending in the phone) and just get a new SIM card here.
If she has an ipod touch she can skype on that as well.

peace & all the advice i have
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us