The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Family Life / Parenting Teens and Young Adults


Subject:  Re: Studying abroad - what do they need? Date:  9/27/2011  3:57 PM
Author:  tconi Number:  2090 of 2329

one more thing - a coin purse is super handy, or a wallet with a good coin compartment.
Only 5euro and greater are bills, so she will potentially have lots of 1 & 2e coins, and she will also need coins on hand for public bathrooms.

peace & pockets
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us