The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: roth question Date:  10/9/2011  9:19 PM
Author:  rainphakir Number:  69649 of 88538

Does one not pay tax on royalty income?

If taxes are paid, the income claimed on a 1040 form can potentially be contributed to an IRA, traditional or roth.

The criteria is: '
is the income taxable?'
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us