The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: roth question Date:  10/10/2011  4:26 PM
Author:  JAFO31 Number:  69654 of 87978

rainphakir: "Does one not pay tax on royalty income?

If taxes are paid, the income claimed on a 1040 form can potentially be contributed to an IRA, traditional or roth.

The criteria is: '
is the income taxable?' "

Probably greek, but this is just so wrong that I had to write as sson as I read it.

Regards, JAFO
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us