The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  RMD Date:  10/26/2011  10:31 AM
Author:  ORA100 Number:  114219 of 127613

I help my mother in law with her investments. Does her RMD have to be in cash or can she take shares of stock or mutual funds and transfer them from her IRA to a taxable account?

Thanks for the great help.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us