The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-am-stll-bothered-by-this-statement-you-know-i-29662898.aspx

Subject:  Re: Oldest Fridge Contest Date:  11/11/2011  1:09 PM
Author:  lindytoes Number:  38103 of 63238

I am STLL bothered by this statement. You know, I suppose "loveless" could apply to all of our single RELE folks, including SP and tele (and for all I know, Leroy--haven't noticed him mentioning a spouse/GF/BF). It's really rude and totally uncalled for. One of our best friends is a widower who was an only child--the thought of anyone saying this about him makes my blood boil! And if any of us lost our mates, we'd be loveless too, except for really close friends and family.
--------------------------
Thanks for the post, alstro. I didn't addresss the first nasty post because I must have that person on ignore. But I did see your posted statement earlier and did nothing. I should have posted my horror at the post, too.

How about we all put whoever did this on ignore? That is what we should do with someone who just spouts hateful vitriol.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us