The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: social security question Date:  11/14/2011  12:41 PM
Author:  Watty56 Number:  69785 of 88775

...You should call Social Security and ask. They are very good at answering such questions.


Or make an appointment and go in in person. That way you could likely get printouts and nots of the various scenerios.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us