The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/pls-help-me-get-off-to-a-good-start-29672566.aspx

Subject:  Pls Help Me get Off To A Good Start Date:  11/16/2011  4:01 PM
Author:  NotfoolinRound Number:  114314 of 124659

Hi Fools,
I'm new to TMF and attempting to reshuffle my accounts and investment strategy. I'd appreciate the community's perspective and wisdom so I get off to an optimum start. I've joined 3 services; SA and Pro in August and MDP and DV in November. I've purchased 11 "core" and "Now" picks off David's and Tom's SA list. I've gotten margin and options authority set up, but have not done any trades in this area yet. I want to educate myself regarding options before I dive in. I also want to get some confirmation on the overall plan descibed below before I start buying anything else. As soon as I feel I'm heading in the right direction with my overall account allocation strategy I'll pull the trigger on the 1st MDP buy reco.

As I write this I'm planning to post it to all premium services boards in order to get perspective from the people who are directing and or using each of the services. I will also post to Inheritance, Portfolio and Tax Strategy boards for their perspective. And why not put my ear to the Divorce board while I'm at it? I'm hoping folks from each community will address questions and comment on the aspects of the plan that pertain to their area of interest/expertise.

Here are the questions