The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/golly-i-am-busier-than-ever-it-seems-i-have-been-29795161.aspx

Subject:  Re: Poll: How do you spend your time in retireme Date:  1/21/2012  11:38 PM
Author:  Follydolly Number:  17578 of 19371

Golly, I am busier than ever it seems.

I have been passionately involved in photography for the last 10 years. Computers led me to developing websites and I have three sites for whom I volunteer my time, talent, and photos, plus another paid site and my own. I do photo shoots for some dog shows and events.

I have five dogs, one very old one that requires a lot of care, and two of which I train in Obedience and Rally. Everyone is neutered now, no more puppies for me.

I spend considerable time gardening in spring/summer. And...since my business no longer keeps me that busy, I opened up a store at Zazzle.com under my woodlandesigns name. That alone has been a challenge and a lot of fun.

I also spend quite a bit of time on the internet...or I wouldn't be here posting;)

Happy Looonnng retirement to all....

Birgit
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us