The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1099-misc Date:  2/2/2012  10:37 AM
Author:  vkg Number:  114864 of 127513

Guess i will need to look into schedule C.... hopefully Turbo Tax will guide me.

You may need a higher level of Turbo Tax than you have used in the past.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us