The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Married joint vs Married single Date:  2/6/2012  1:26 PM
Author:  taxadvisor100 Number:  114976 of 127613

It's called innocent spouse.,,id=109283,00.html
It's exactly designed to help in your daughter's situation. Spouse has major tax liability and in order to keep what's her's, she files form 8857. Hope this helps
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us